Saturday 19 October 2013

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O

PRICE
When i first saw the price of this micellar solution, i found it quite expensive. However, considering the fact that it contains 500ml, i found 17€ was ok. It actually took me 6 months to empty my first bottle, which I think is quite a long time.


THE PRODUCT
Bioderma is a french, dermatoligical brand for all kinds of facial skin care. The poduct claims to remove makeup (face & eyes), while cleansing and soothing sensitive skin. It has a non-rinse and fragrance-free formula. Nevertheless, it has a light smell, which i guess comes from the ingredients. At the beginning, i found this smell a little unpleasant, but i think you get used to it fairly quickly.

USE
At first, I used it to remove my entire makeup, which I don't do anymore because it doesn't get off the eye makeup. I found it really hard to get all the mascara off my lashes, even though it was not a waterproof one. Furthermore, it burned in my eyes. Since then, i only use it to remove my foundation, bronzer, highlighter, ... I also sometimes use it to get the oil off my skin during the day, or after i removed my eye makeup with an oil-based product. 

AFTER THE USE
I love to use the product, because it is really refreshing. It doesn't give your skin an oily film at all, but leaves a conditioned feeling. Whenever I use it, I feel like it really cleanses not only the surface of my skin, but also my pores. 


FINAL WORD
On the whole, i think it's a deep clean for your skin, which can unfortunately not be used on your eye makeup. However, i think it's really worth buying it for the rest of your face, as it perfectly gets off your foundation and every other kind of dirt from your skin. It doesn't dry out your skin at all, which is why it is perfect for a daily use.
I really recommend this product for people with difficult skin, as it really is a deep-clean-product. Nonetheless, it is also perfectly suitable for people with normal skin, like me. I've been testing the product for half a year and i already ordered a second bottle of it.

How do you like it? How did it work on your skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment