Sunday 3 November 2013

Review: Biotherm Aquasource Nuit

PRICE
Right before we start, I want to point out that this gel is a Made in France product. It only comes in one size and costs almost 45€.

THE PRODUCT
The gel comes in a really handy, little pump jar which contains 50 ml (=1.69oz). I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but i've been using it for over a month and I'm not even close to being half way through!
The product claims to be a highly concentrated, hydrating jelly, that you're supposed to use every night. Also, it's supposed to keep and reconstruct your endogenous moisture.

FIRST IMPRESSION
When I first applied the gel to my face, I was surprised, because I expected something more creamy. However, the gel keeps your skin from becoming really greasy over night. The smell is divine! It has something really unique to it, which makes it hard to explain. It has a hint of citrus in it. What I really appreciate is that one pump is the perfect amount for the face.
However, you should definitely try the smell before you buy the product, just in case you don't like it (I can't think of anything worse than putting something on your face that you think smells horrible, AND trying to fall asleep with it).

CARE
I am really in love with the product. Even though we're already in November, my skin is not dry at all. I feel like this product is the perfect care to use over night. Another reason why I love it so much is because I really don't like to use any cream on my face during the day. It provides my skin with moisture and prevents it from early aging. Furthermore, I had no problems at all with any kind of
intolerance or irritations.

FINAL WORD
I feel like this is the perfect skin care for me, as it makes my skin soft and healthy. Let's be honest, we all only have one skin, that why we need to get along with it for a whole long life. Considering this fact, I find that the use of a good care is essential. I recommend this hydrating gel to all of those, who are looking for a new, effective night-care, and that don't like greasy products.



No comments:

Post a Comment