Wednesday 23 October 2013

Review: LeniBrush Eyeliner Brush E05

LeniBrush might be a brand that most of you don't know. It had been launched by a german online shop for cosmetics, which is the following:
The online shop has many common brands(Sigma, China Glaze, Beautyblender...), but also many, that I had never heard about, and that I completely fell in love with! (The Balm, Barry M, Sleek, Red Cherry,...). I really recommend you having a look!

PRICE
The angled eyeliner brush costs 6.30€, which I think is really inexpensive and reasonable.

THE PRODUCT
The brush is almost 16 cm long, which, in my opinion, is a really good size for an eyeliner brush. It has synthetic hair, which is really gentle to the sensitive eye area. Also, synthetic hair keeps its shape easily, which is essential for a good eyeliner brush. I feel like the angle and the lenght of the bristles are perfect. The resistant hair is packed quite densely, which allows you to draw a clean eyeliner without messing around. The brush is also perfect to draw fine lines. It has a really classic look, and seems to be inspired by leading makeup brands such as MAC or Sigma. 

USES
I typically use my LeniBrush in combination with my MAC Fluidline. However, you can of course use it with any gel or cream eyeliner you have. 
In addition, you can use your E05 to smudge your kohl eyeliner. You won't end up with your kohl all over the lid, since the brush is fairly delicate and fine. 
Furthermore, you could use it with a powder on your brows. Nevertheless, I think the brush is not thick/dense enough. Some people however love to use it on their eyebrows, but since I fill in my entire brows, this takes me too long. 

THE BRAND IN GENERAL
I honestly have not really tried any other brushes from that brand, since I'm not a huge fan of inexpensive brushes. However, I'm thinking about getting 2 or 3 more, to give it another chance. 

FINAL WORD
I think that this brush is really worth buying, since the cost-benefit-ratio is simply amazing! After I've had mine for over a year, a bought a second one (so that I don't need to clean the other one every single time). In my opinion, this is just the perfect eyeliner brush, and I have constantly been using it for the past 2 years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment